STAND ALONE UVC AIR AND ODOR DISINFECTION SYSTEM
GC S300 – G2
Stand Alone UVC / HEPA Filter Air Disinfection System
The Sanuvox Green Clean S300-G2 unit combines the synergistic capabilities of high-intensity UVC, carbon and HEPA filtration to capture and kill harmful biological and chemical contaminants found within a Cannabis grow facility. Contaminants such as Powdery Mildew, Botrytis, molds, bacteria and associated odors are all disinfected or eliminated with the use of the GC S300-G2 model, without producing ozone.
Engineered for rooms up to 6,500 cubic feet* with no HVAC system, the GC S300-G2 unit continually recirculates and disinfects the air at a minimum of 3 to 8 times per hour depending on operational conditions. It is designed to be a self-operating unit that can be mounted onto a ceiling or a wall.
* This is a rule of thumb: each facility is unique and has different room layout, concentrations and types of contaminants. Only Sanuvox engineering software will determine the right sizing.
- Destroys harmful mold, bacteria, and associated Cannabis odors
- Captures and disinfects up to 99.97% per hour
- Combines the best Indoor Air Quality technologies available
- Plug and Play easy installation
- 2 high-intensity UVC air disinfection lamps
- MERV 8 carbon pre-filter
- HEPA final filter
- Does not produce ozone
- Dual speed 200/300cfm fan
- Aluminum reflection chamber for highest possible UVC intensity
- Standard 120V 5’ plug for power
Collar and uninsulated flex ducting included