STAND ALONE UVC AIR AND ODOR DISINFECTION SYSTEM
GC S1000 – G4
Stand Alone UVC Filter Air Disinfection System
The Sanuvox Green Clean S1000-G4 unit combines the synergistic capabilities of high intensity UVC, carbon and MERV 15 filtration to capture and kill harmful biological and chemical contaminants found within a Cannabis grow facility. Contaminants such as Powdery Mildew, Botrytis, Molds, Bacteria and associated odors are all disinfected or eliminated with the use of the GC S1000-G4 model, without producing ozone.
Engineered for rooms up to 25,000 cubic feet* with no HVAC system, the GC S1000-G4 unit continually recirculates and disinfects the air at a minimum of 3 to 8 times per hour depending on operational conditions. It is designed to be a self-operating unit that can be mounted onto a ceiling or a wall.
* This is a rule of thumb: each facility is unique and has different room layout, concentrations and types of contaminants. Only Sanuvox engineering software will determine the right sizing.
- Destroys harmful mold, bacteria, and associated Cannabis odors
- Captures and Disinfects up to 98.5% per hour
- Combines the best Indoor Air Quality technologies available
- Plug and Play easy installation
- 4 high-intensity UVC air disinfection lamps
- 2’’ MERV 7 charcoal pre-filter
- 4’’ MERV 15 post-filter
- Does not produce ozone
- 1,000 cfm fan
- Aluminum reflection chamber for UV lamps with easy access to change lamp
Collar and uninsulated flex ducting included