CANNABIS ODOR MITIGATION SYSTEM
Oxidizing Lamps for HVAC Systems
The Sanuvox Quattro-GX unit is designed for air disinfection and odor control in dispensaries, offices, and foyers. This unit reduces terpene odors by up to 99%, as well as protect occupants from airborne virus or pathogens. It is designed to be installed with your HVAC system.
Sanuvox utilizes a shorter frequency of UV light called Vacuum UV or UVV to destroy odors by photolysis. This frequency of light produces hydroxyls that actively eliminate cannabis odors within a duct system.
Utilizing a fan and 20 feet of ducting, the Sanuvox system can eliminate exhausted Cannabis odors. Maintenance required is routine annual lamp replacement, thus no more costly and urgent carbon filter change outs.
- Destroys up to 99% of Cannabis odors being exhausted
- Less maintenance and energy draw than Carbon can fans
- Removes odors from common spaces such as hallways and offices
- Exhaust duct mounted or stand alone units available
- Plug and play options
- Sized specifically for your odor problem (1 to 4 UV-V lamps per unit)
- No maintenance for one year