CHEMICAL FREE POWDERY MILDEW PREVENTION SYSTEM
The power of the sun inside your HVAC system
The Sanuvox Green Clean Quattro-G system uses the power of the sun’s UV rays to disinfect the indoor air and prevent powdery mildew contamination. A patented, high-intensity UVC chamber is directly integrated with the cultivation facilities HVAC system and will continually kill up to 99.9% of airborne fungus, mold, and bacteria every hour.
The best technology on the market
Only Sanuvox uses high-intensity T6 germicidal UVC lamps mounted parallel to airflow on anodized aluminum parabolic reflectors for a full 360-degree disinfection of passing airborne contaminants.
A chemical-free solution
- Virtually eliminates the need for fungicides
- Non-invasive, non-toxic, completely green solution that leaves zero residue and no environmental footprint
- Reduces labor costs associated with using manual cleaning systems
- 4 high-intensity UVC air disinfection lamps
- Utilized for 5-ton air handler systems
- LED Status visual display
- Quick, easy duct mount installation