CHEMICAL FREE POWDERY MILDEW PREVENTION SYSTEM
GC Biowall Max
GC Biowall Max
24”, 30″, 40″, 50″, 60″
The power of the sun inside your HVAC system
The Sanuvox Green Clean Biowall Max uses the power of the sun’s UV rays to disinfect the indoor air and prevent powdery mildew contamination. A patented, high-intensity UVC chamber is directly integrated with the cultivation facility HVAC system and will continuously kill up to 99.9% of airborne fungus, mold, and bacteria every hour, without producing ozone.
The best technology on the market
Only Sanuvox uses high-intensity T6 germicidal UVC lamps mounted parallel to airflow on anodized aluminum parabolic reflectors for a full 360-degree disinfection of passing airborne contaminants.
Tested by the U.S. EPA and Homeland Security for Biological Inactivation Efficiency by HVAC In-Duct Ultraviolet Light Air Cleaners to achieve up to 99.9% disinfection on one pass inactivation.
A chemical-free solution
- Virtually eliminates the need for fungicides
- Non-invasive, non-toxic, completely green solution that leaves zero residue and no environmental footprint
- Reduces labor costs associated with using manual cleaning systems
- Available in 24”, 30”, 40”, 50” and 60” lamp lengths
- 5 high-intensity UVC air disinfection lamps
- Does not produce ozone
- Simulated real-time kill rates and personalized sizing calculations available
- Equipped with BMS dry contacts to work with any building automation system
- BioSmart Screen: touch screen for unit real time operational status
- Longest lamp life in the industry
- Designed for air handlers of up to 100 tons
- Maintenance free solution